Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive salary and bonus program
- Headquartered in Palo Alto and San Francisco – easily accessible from the East Bay, South Bay and North Bay
- Additional offices around the world in New York, Denver, Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto, London, China and more!
- Open, collaborative workspaces including a brand new offices in NYC, Toronto & Palo Alto! Palo Alto is located in an area with great walking trails and unlimited free parking
- Free catered breakfast daily, free lunches and themed events
- Fully stocked kitchen with unlimited breakfast options, tons of snacks and beer
- Happy hours and frequent team events
- Ping pong & pool tables & bicycles available for all employees all day, every day
- A variety of medical plans, dental & vision coverage, and flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan that includes company matches on employee contributions
- Commuter benefits program
- Pre-IPO equity program with 100% employee participation... every employee owns a piece of our company
- Pet insurance program (...some offices also allow you to bring your dog to work with you!)
- Generous tuition reimbursement program... we pay for you to get smarter!
- Short term disability, Long term disability, Life and AD&D insurance & other unique benefits such as women's reproductive health programs, adoption assistance & autism benefit programs
- Fitness reimbursement program
Why Work at Pivotal?
Pivotal, committed to open source and open standards, recently introduced Pivotal One, the world's first comprehensive multi-cloud Enterprise PaaS. The company is also a leading provider of application and data infrastructure software, agile development services, and data science consulting.
At Pivotal, you can tackle the most challenging problems, unleash amazing opportunities, and build technologies that have real impact to business, people and the world.
Every employee has a voice and the autonomy to make decisions, and we work together to drive toward tough, but rewarding achievements.
Headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco and representation across the US, Pivotal is bringing together a diverse, world-class team to meet the demands of the next technology wave – the consumer grade enterprise.
Pivotal is a place where you can make a difference with awesome people, good values and fantastic benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Everyone wants to be a part of a team where their contributions have a real impact. At Pivotal, there are many opportunities to join a driven, creative, smart and fun-loving organization.
View all listings
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pivotal Software, Inc. (Pivotal) is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. As a global employer, this commitment includes complying with all laws in the countries in which we operate. But we believe equal employment practices should not be limited to what the law requires. Equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
Affirmative Action Obligations as a U.S. Government Federal Contractor
As a U.S. federal government contractor, Pivotal is committed to meet its affirmative action obligations to make good faith efforts to expand the pool of women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans through outreach, recruitment, training opportunities and other activities. We affirm this commitment annually in Pivotal’s EEO and Affirmative Action Policy. The full text of our affirmative action program is available for inspection in the Human Resources Compliance Office during normal business hours. Please contact Pivotal’s HR Compliance Office to schedule an appointment through EMC.
Accessibility for Applicants with Disabilities
Pivotal is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation at any stage of the employment application process, please send an email to HRComplianceOffice@emc.com including your name, a detailed description of your requested accommodation, and the best method to contact you. If you have already reviewed a job posting or submitted an application for a job, you must include the requisition number. We will assist you and make a determination on your accommodation request on a case-by-case basis. Pivotal will respond only to inquiries related to requests for accommodation by applicants with disabilities.